Coronavirus / COVID-19
Disinfectant & Decontamination Services
Keeping You, Your Patrons, & Your
The worldwide Coronavirus(COVID-19)outbreak has people scrambling to protect themselves, their homes, and their businesses from potential contamination.
Our Coronavirus Decontamination and Disinfection Team is dedicated to providing a rapid emergency response so you can have peace of mind in the event of an outbreak.
We have adopted proven industry standards to safely and quickly disinfect surfaces contaminated by the coronavirus.
We use EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants. These are effective against a host of dangerous pathogens, including the coronavirus, and can be applied to almost any surface.
We’re proud to be your partner to help you keep your workplace clean and productive, and your customers and employees safer during this unprecedented time.
High-touch Surfaces Can Be Disinfected
- Health Care Facilities
- Athletic Facilities
- Colleges & Universities
- Hotels & Motels
- Prisons & Jails
- Airports & Airplanes
- Emergency Vehicles
- Public Transportation
- Ships & Shipping Terminals
- Heavy Machinery
- Day Care Centers
- Bars & Restaurants
- Dumpsters & Trash Cans
- Apartment Complexes
- Industrial Facilities
- Turnstiles, Stairwells & Shops
- High Traffic Areas
- Building Exteriors
- Public Parks & Monuments
- Retail Store Fronts
- School Facilities
- Grocery & Retail Stores
- Many More
Our Decontamination Units
- Vapor release system is gentle on surfaces and equipment.
- Allows for large area applications.
- Effective one step process can be applied quickly.
- No runoff of water to storm drain systems.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim.
- It is important that high traffic touch points are routinely maintained.
- Our staff is trained and able to provide professional and safe applications.